Thursday 23 March 2017

Paris Rain

I made this card at a recent Craft Retreat using borrowed dies. I tried using Distress Oxide Inks for the first time. I blended the background with Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick. I then splashed with some Perfect Pearls Mist for the spotty background. I decided to make a shaker card as I was learning how to make one at the retreat. So this is only my second attempt at making a shaker card! When I saw this die, I was estatic and was keen to make a card as I went to Paris for the first time with my sister two years ago. Seeing the famous landmarks on this die made me very happy! I've added some photos below that I took of the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. I'm adding this card to the current Fusion Card Challenge - Paris Rain Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Layer it up and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use more than one die. Thanks for dropping by!

Materials:
Dies - Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle, MFT  Paris Skyline
Inks - Distress Oxide Inks, Perfect Pearls Mist
Sequins are from my stash







4 comments:

  1. I love the framed skyline! Beautiful shaker card! And your pictures are wonderfl too! Mmglad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning design!!! <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love the sunset effect of blending colors. Great contrast with white buildings. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Cecilia! A gorgeous shaker. And I love your photos of Paris - I LOVE Paris! Thanks for joining us at Fusion! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...